Your insurance repair & restoration contractor...
What is Green?
Does Green Matter?
Benefits of Green?
“Dave was very enjoyable to work with from start to finish.”
- Steve & Sue Rolen
1. Knowledge & skills
2. We do what we say
3. Satisfaction quarantee
David K. Horvath, GMB, CAPS, CGP, LEED-AP
General Manager, Certified Builder
Office: (615) 791-5678
Cell: (615) 319-0000
We provide a broad range of residential, multi-family and light commercial insurance claim repairs and restoration services ranging from basic repairs to catastrophic loss reconstruction -all backed by our reputation for quality craftsmanship, dependable service, and professionalism.
As a licensed, bonded, and insured general contractor in business since 1997, we work closely with major homeowner's insurance companies to help their clients' repairs be made professionally and quickly. We offer a comprehensive restoration process which includes:
- working directly with the insurance company to help minimize customer stress
- conducting a property inspection and damage analysis of each job as needed to determine the full scope of the damages, and the most effective methods of needed repairs and restoration
- generating a repair cost analysis and estimate as needed
- protecting unaffected areas before additional damages can occur
- performing and professionally managing the restoration work
- handling the entire loss restoration process and communication with the property owner and insurance company to simplify the process
- timely completion of the project to minimize interruption
- superior customer service and guaranteed customer satisfaction
Our business approach is simple – always be straight-forward, honest, reliable, and do quality work. We understand that you need someone you can trust and realize that most property owners, insurance companies and claims adjusters are far less interested in getting the lowest possible price for a job than they are concerned about the professionalism of the contractor and the quality of their work.
Thank you for considering us for your insurance claim repair, restoration, or reconstruction. We are your partner in restoring your property with these professional services:
General Reconstruction Services:
Nearly all property damages require the professional skills of multiple trades to complete the work correctly to meet acceptable customer and industry standards. We are skilled and experienced with the design, construction, and repairs of all aspects of houses. As an experienced general contractor, we can professionally manage the entire repair or reconstruction process. There is no need for you to chase down multiple companies to handle one job, when you can have us handle the entire restoration process, including:
- Damage Evaluation and Estimating
- Agreed Pricing with Insurance Company
- Structural Shoring and Building Stabilization
- Consultation, Design, and Contracting
- Permits and Code Compliance
- Project Planning, Management, and Scheduling
- Controlled Demolition and Debris Removal Services
- Complete Structural Reconstruction and Full-Service Remodeling
- Customer Quality Review and Project Acceptance
Emergency Services, Site Security & Protection Services:
After flood, fire, or storm damages occur, immediate clean-up efforts and precautionary measures are needed to protect the remaining structure and personal property from further damages. Board ups and roof covers can be placed to secure damaged and exposed windows, doors, ceilings and walls. Temporary fencing is available to re-establish security around the affected area and temporary demolition and shoring can re-enforce remaining structures and landscape features until complete restoration arrangements are in place.
Water Damage Restoration Services:
We can fix all your water damages, whether it is a leaky roof, broken pipe, broken water heater, or flooded basement. We offer water extraction and structural drying to prevent standing water and moisture from continuing to affect the area and help prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture. The quicker you get water extraction services, the less water damage you’ll have in your home or business. Our water removal services include:
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Submersible and Gas-Powered Pumps
- Water Extraction Blowers and Dehumidifiers
- Moisture Detectors and Meters
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Services:
A fire loss can result in complex damages because of the unique behavior of smoke. Experienced fire restoration professionals know that smoke can penetrate within cavities of the structure, causing hidden damage and odor. Our knowledge of building systems helps us investigate, along with your insurance company claims professional, how far smoke damages may have spread. In addition to the repairs and reconstruction of the fire damaged areas, we can also provide:
Vandalism Damage Restoration Services:
Quickly restoring property damaged by acts of vandalism is critical to property owners’ peace of mind and, often times, community or business image. We respond promptly to make needed repairs and restore your property as if the damage never occurred.
Storm Damage Restoration Services:
A hailstorm, lightning, tornado, or storm with high winds can damage any property in minutes. The damages can be minor such as losing some shingles, and siding being torn off, or more significant like a tree falling through the roof and jeopardizing the whole house or business structure. In addition to our Emergency Services, Site Security & Protection Services, Water Damage Restoration Services, and General Reconstruction Services, our storm related services include:
- Demolition & Debris Removal
- Emergency Board-ups and Roof Covering
- Emergency Electrical Work
Fire caused by lightning strike.
Storm damage for professionals only.
Framing with 2x6 exterior walls for added insulation and space for 2" of foam board at window and door headers.
Call Craftsman Homes today to review your insurance claim repair & restoration needs!
Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer.